With economic development far outstripping other regions, Dubai offers you direct and open access to some of the world’s fastest growing markets. Dubai is home to the world’s most successful duty free retailer – Dubai Duty Free, and is the new centre for the global aviation market.
Exhibit at MEE Dubai 2014 and expose your brand to a wealth of retail opportunities
Dubai is the destination of choice for millions of travellers every year, surpassing even Paris. It is a premier luxury shopping destination and home to the world’s top brands and most innovative companies.
Dubai is the preferred meeting point for everyone involved in the travel retail trade. As the market grows, Dubai offers new opportunities for suppliers of travel retail, duty free products and luxury goods.
MEE 2014 is the region’s premier international trade fair for luxury consumer goods, fashion, fragrances, duty free products, tobacco, watches and jewellery.
MEE 2014 offers you a world of opportunities that you won't find at any other international retail trade exhibition
- Meet serious buyers and traders of duty free and high-end retail and conduct business at an event where trade is the priority
- As the host city for the World Expo 2020, Dubai is a top destination for business, offering amazing facilities, world-class infrastructure and a warm welcome for traders from every country.
- Meet new buyers representing airlines, airports, cruise operators, ships chandlers and travel retail leaders.
- Gain unique access to buyers from the West, Middle East, Africa and Asia
- Dubai is a favoured business destination for trade buyers from Africa, thanks to its welcoming policies and positive business culture. At MEE-Dubai, you will discover new opportunities in fast growing retail markets
- Meet existing customers and strengthen relationships
- Beat competition and stand out among your peers
MEE-Dubai 2014 takes place at one of the region's most well established and well equipped exhibition venues, Dubai World Trade Centre (DWTC).
The venue has all you would expect from a world class exhibition centre: 14 exhibition halls of varying sizes, an arena, a convention centre, restaurants and cafes, banking and office services, two on-site hotels (Novotel and Ibis), extensive visitor parking, its own station on Dubai Metro, and more… As a leading exhibition and conference centre in the region – and the World – DWTC has the facilities and the expertise to ensure exhibitors' and visitors' experience is as good as it can possibly be.
Dubai is the business city par excellence and the trading hub at the centre of dynamic international retail markets. It's also a great place to do business, and to enjoy some of the finer things in life. The winning city for Expo 2020, Dubai combines fun, glamour and future-focused attitudes to business.
For retail buyers and sellers, Dubai is now a favourite place to meet. Linking East and West, Dubai is the natural centre of trade. For your business, Dubai is the open doorway to international sales, new ideas and new possibilities.
So come to Dubai – and feel the excitement!.
Promotion options at MEE-Dubai 2014
Stand out from the competition by taking advantage of our exciting, tailor-made promotional opportunities.
Onsite promotional opportunities
- Registration desks
- Coffee areas
- Show catalogue
- Hanging banners
- Venue branding
Website & electronic media opportunities
Our website and electronic media sponsorship provides you with the opportunity to create a lasting impact and generate leads.
- Website Banners
- Co-branded emails
- Featured Exhibitor on e-newsletter
Whatever your objective, we can find a solution to meet your specific needs and budget.
Book your stand space and sponsorship together and gain the benefits of both.
Contact us today to discuss the opportunities available to your company